SIGCSE Members named 2022 ACM Distinguished Members
ACM has recently announced the 2022 Distinguished Members.
The following SIGCSE members were honored for Outstanding Educational Contributions to Computing:
- Tony Clear, Auckland University of Technology
- Quintin Cutts, University of Glasgow
- Diana Franklin, University of Chicago
- Margaret Hamilton, RMIT University
- Guido Rößling, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Thank you for your contributions to furthering Computer Science Education!
The ACM Distinguished Member program recognizes up to 10 percent of ACM worldwide membership based on professional experience as well as significant achievements in the computing field. The full list of this year’s awardees is available here.
The list of all SIGCSE members that have received ACM Advanced membership recognition is avialable here.