Membership in SIGCSE provides the following benefits:
- 4 issues of ACM Inroads (magazine for the computing education community)
- including peer reviewed articles, columns and invited editorials
- Proceedings of SIGCSE sponsored conferences
- Proceedings of the SIGCSE Technical Symposium
- Proceedings of the ITiCSE Conference
- including formally reviewed reports of the ITiCSE working groups
- Proceedings of the ICER Workshop
- 4 issues of the SIGCSE Electronic Bulletin
- Reduced registration rates for the annual symposium, the ITiCSE conference, and the ICER Workshop.
- Free access to SIGCSE publication archives through the ACM Portal.
- Access to the SIGCSE-ANNOUNCE and SIGCSE-MEMBERS mailing lists.
- Opportunity to participate in SIGCSE committees on topics of current interest.
- Modest support for researchers who wish to investigate and introduce new ideas in the learning and teaching of computing through SIGCSE Special Project Grants.
- Opportunity to network within a community of computing professionals.