50 Years of SIGCSE. A timeline of SIGCSE events and milestones that will be built during 2018.
SIGCSE annually sponsors the following events:
- Technical Symposium (SIGCSE), usually held in February/March in the USA, with approximately 1300 attendees.
- International Computing Education Research (ICER) conference , usually held in August/September at sites around the world, with approximately 100 attendees.
- Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE) conference, usually held in June/July in or around Europe, with approximately 200 attendees.
- Doctoral Consortium (DC), usually held in conjunction with ICER, with approximately 20 attendees.
- SIGCSE Global, a new conference held outside of North America and Europe, starting in 2019.
Additionally, many conferences across the world are held In-Cooperation with SIGCSE.
A list of events held in-cooperation with SIGCSE is here.
Finally, SIGCSE and its members annually partake in the celebration of Computer Science Education Week.