ITiCSE has been hosted by universities whose computing faculty are committed to the improvement of computing education. SIGCSE seeks proposals from universities interested in hosting ITiCSE. The conference normally takes place during the last week of June.
An initial proposal to host ITiCSE must address the following:
- Availability of a lecture hall for the plenary sessions seating 200 or more people.
- Availability of at least three lecture halls for parallel sessions each seating 80 or more people.
- Availability of a poster session/coffee break space.
- Availability of rooms with network and printer access for working groups.
- Excursion opportunities.
- Availability and cost of accommodations (on and/or off campus).
- Availability and cost of food and beverage options.
- Transportation issues for off campus housing.
- Administrative or facility costs.
Note that all lecture halls must have computer projection and internet connectivity. After the initial proposal, follow-up conversations will cover various additional details.
Address all enquiries to:
ACM SIGCSE Chair