50 Years of SIGCSE. A timeline of SIGCSE events and milestones that will be built during 2018.
SIGCSE annually sponsors the following events:
- SIGCSE Technical Symposium , usually held in February/March in the USA, with approximately 1500 attendees.
- ICER - International Computing Education Research Conference , usually held in August/September at sites around the world, with approximately 100 attendees.
- ITiCSE - Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education Conference, usually held in June/July in or around Europe, with approximately 200 attendees.
- CompEd - ACM Global Computing Education Conference, a new conference held outside of North America and Europe, starting in 2019.
- Doctoral Consortium (DC), usually held in conjunction with ICER, with approximately 20 attendees.
- Working Groups, held in conjunction with ITiCSE and CompEd
Additionally, many conferences across the world are held in-cooperation with SIGCSE.
You may view a list of recent and future SIGCSE in-cooperation events.
Finally, SIGCSE and its members annually partake in the celebration of Computer Science Education Week.