Policies and Guidelines
ACM SIGCSE Bylaws
Policies and guidelines approved by the SIGCSE Board
- Volunteer Travel Policy - Applies to travel by the SIGCSE Board and its representatives.
- In Cooperation Status requests - Approval process for SIGCSE support of non-SIGCSE events.
- Volunteer positions requiring SIGCSE Board approval - A list of SIGCSE volunteer positions requiring SIGCSE Board approval and their length of term.
SIGCSE related policies for all conferences
- Conference Chair Selection - Guidelines for the selection of conference chairs.
- Program Chair Responsibilities - Guidelines to help ensure that conference programs provide both short and long term benefits to the conference attendees and the wider community.
- Conflict of Interest - Conflict of Interest policy for all SIGCSE conferences.
- Presenter Substitution - Conference presenter substitution / no-show policy.
- Corporate Sponsorship - Guidelines for corporate support for conferences.
- Committee Remuneration Guidelines - Guidelines for the remuneration of volunteers who work on conference committees.
Conference Specific Policies
- Technical Symposium Site Visit Team - Structure of the SIGCSE Technical Symposium Site Visit Team and rotation of positions.
- ICER Steering Committee Membership and Terms of Reference
- CompEd Organization and Governance
- ITiCSE Steering Committee
- ITiCSE Organisation and Governance
Sustainability Education - Education for a Sustainable Future