As of February 2022, SIGCSE has a total of 2,741 members representing 63 countries. The membership is divided into four large categories: ACM Professional Members (62%), ACM Student Members (4%), SIG-Only Student Members (10%), and SIG-Only Members (25%). The pie chart below shows these groups.
Interested in Joining?
- Benefits - If you are a member these are your outstanding benefits
- How to Join - If you are not a member, think about joining
- Get Involved - Ways for members to become more involved with SIGCSE
- Mailing Lists - Three informative mailing lists are available for all members
- ACM Membership Grades - Information on ACM’s advanced membership grades.